**Under Construction!


The Problem of Direct Referrals

Posted by scjbxz on Saturday, July 28, 2012

For me, the journey in online money making is a lonely one. My friends and family don't know about what I'm doing, and honestly, I'd rather they didn't. It's not like any of them are in desperate need of any income, so no direct referrals there.

So I need to find another place to find them - online. But there's a problem there because I haven't really built a presence online yet.

Essentially, no direct referrals anywhere. At all.

Nada. Zero. Zilch. Therefore, a lot of my earnings data is without referrals.

In lieu of that, there will be referral and nonreferral links on this website and in my posts. Of course I don't want to push one into joining under me, but if you can, that'd be great! I'll try and help you to the best of my ability if need be. And if you don't, then there will be a handy normal link for you to click on, not some www.website.com/?=jibberjabber123lolomg!

I'll try and share my secrets as to how to get direct referrals once I get a few. But I gotta find those secrets first myself.

Adieu!

Leave a Reply