**Under Construction!


An Introduction.

Posted by scjbxz on Friday, July 27, 2012

Money. Dough. Moolah. Cash.

We love it, we hate it. And we can't live without it.


Needless to say, money seems to be getting harder to come by nowadays. Granted, I'm not paying my own bills yet. I'm just a college student, trying to look for opportunities that might put some extra cash in my pocket.

But these opportunities, they require so much time. Full-time, part-time, the ol' 9 to 5. I'm still a student – I want to focus on my academics, the other things in life. I want to dedicate my time to my studies, so I can be successful in the future, instead of dedicating my time to working minimum wage washing dishes at a restaurant, hindering my ability to succeed in the future. Well that's how I see it in my eyes.

I needed to look somewhere else instead of what some might consider the "real world."

So I did – online.

And after searching "How To Make Money Online" for over what seemed like a billion times on Google, I sat down, and got started.

And this will be a record of my journey.

Leave a Reply